Saturday, July 18, 2009

Get the Palm Pre?

I briefly explored getting a Palm Pre. It has a lot of technical capabilities. Click here to see the comparison chart that was linked on this previous post comparing iPhone vs. Pre vs. Android.

One thing that needs further exploring is any minimum requirements for monthly service plans. At SprintPCS.com's site, you can view their information about the Palm Pre. There's a link that takes you to the current plans. Click here for that listing.

Right now, I don't think I need the "Simply Everything" plan at around $100 per month. I'd like to see if I could get the Everything Data 450 plan at $70. Add $30 for a second line (with shared minutes) with 1,000 messages per month and $15 for tethering (phone as modem).

If that was available, it would get me one step closer to making the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment