Saturday, July 9, 2011

Telikin computers made for Seniors?

Hmmm.... I guess I would have to play with one of these to be convinced.

Here is a device that is featured in a recent Inc. Magazine issue (that I have been receiving for free), but some of the information is out of date.  It was a brief blurb about a computer made by a company called Telikin that makes a touchscreen computer with customized software that runs most of the internet/communication functions that is supposed to be easier for "seniors" to use.

Not endorsing this product, but just saying that it is available.  One of my concerns is always backing up data.  The company offers a $9.95 per month option.  It is not clear what it covers.

It states that they have sold computers on Newegg and SkyMall, but I do not find them being currently sold there.  They are listed on Amazon where I used to be able to link to products, but because of the recent State of California legislation requiring Amazon to collect sales tax, Amazon has terminated any commissions.

Related websites:


You can support me by subscribing to Inc. Magazine with the following simple steps:

No comments:

Post a Comment